Au Vieux Fourneau restaurant in Calais
Traditional and refined cuisine all prepared with fresh produce of French origin
Set within the style of a typical brasserie of the 1900s, the restaurant, provides traditional and refined cuisine all prepared with fresh produce of French origin.
Situated close to the sea and in one of the main streets of Calais, Au Vieux Fourneau welcomes you in a cosy and elegant setting, perfect for a gourmet lunch. There is plenty of parking nearby so you can pull up the car and fill up on fine French food.
Offer validity: Offer valid for lunch from 11 November to 11 December 2014 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
How to redeem the offer: Advance booking required. Voucher must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk or the Voucher Collection Point in the Victor Hugo Building on the day of travel during the period of the promotion. Customers must present their voucher(s) together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger at the Vieux Fourneau.
See terms and conditions
Getting there and around
Just a 10 minute drive from our Calais Terminal.
Restaurant "Au Vieux Fourneau"
4, rue Royale, 62100 Calais
Tel : + 33 (0)3 21 34 67 88
The restaurant is closed Monday lunch time, Wednesday evening and Saturday lunch time.
View sample menu
Menu at €20 per person
* * *
Mise en bouche
Welcome cocktail with or without alcohol, or any other non-alcoholic drink
* * *
Timbale of sole fillets with a fish mousse and shellfish coulis
Seafood and mussels cassolette
Home made pâté cooked in our ovens
* * *
Chicken supreme with vegetables and mushroom sauce
Skate filet served with a white butter sauce and herbs
Braised beef in Bordeaux red wine sauce served with
Home made French fries
* * *
Fruit kebab with hot chocolate sauce
Home made brownie with vanilla ice-cream and chantilly
Terms and conditions of the offer
- Valid from 11 November to 11 December 2014 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- Valid for lunch only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- Offer comprises a set 3 course menu. Menu subject to change
- Any exceptions or additions to the menu are at customers' own expense
- Table reservations must be made in advance directly with the restaurant
- Final bill to be paid directly to the restaurant.
- To redeem the offer, voucher(s) must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk or the Voucher Collection Point in the Victor Hugo Building on the day of travel during the period of the promotion. Customers must present their vouchers together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger at the Vieux Fourneau.
- One voucher per person.
- No cash alternative
- This offer can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer.