Prepared with fresh produce of French origin
Traditional and refined cuisine
Set within the style of a typical brasserie of the 1900s, the restaurant, provides traditional and refined cuisine all prepared with fresh produce of French origin.
3 course menu
Only €20 per person
Offer validity: until 31st December 2016 for lunch
- Valid until 31st December 2016
- Valid for lunch only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- Offer comprises a set 3 course menu. Menu subject to change
- Any exceptions or additions to the menu are at customers' own expense
- Table reservations must be made in advance directly with the restaurant
- Final bill to be paid directly to the restaurant.
- To redeem the offer, customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger at the restaurant.
- This offer can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer.
Situated close to the sea and in one of the main streets of Calais, Au Vieux Fourneau welcomes you in a cosy and elegant setting, perfect for a gourmet lunch. There is plenty of parking nearby so you can pull up the car and fill up on fine French food. food.
Getting there and around
Just a 10 minute drive from our Calais Terminal.
Restaurant "Au Vieux Fourneau"
4, rue Royale, 62100 Calais
Tel : + 33 (0)3 21 34 67 88
The restaurant is closed Monday lunch time, Wednesday evening and Saturday lunch time.
Book your journey
Menu at €20 per person
* * *
Mise en bouche
Welcome cocktail with or without alcohol, or any other non-alcoholic drink
* * *
Timbale of sole fillets with a fish mousse and shellfish coulis
Seafood and mussels cassolette
Home made pâté cooked in our ovens
* * *
Chicken supreme with vegetables and mushroom sauce
Skate filet served with a white butter sauce and herbs
Braised beef in Bordeaux red wine sauce served with
Home made French fries
* * *
Fruit kebab with hot chocolate sauce
Home made brownie with vanilla ice-cream and chantilly