Café de Paris restaurant
Only 15 minutes from our Calais Terminal.
Le Café de Paris is the biggest brasserie in Calais with a typical Parisienne bistro atmosphere. Maître-restaurateur, M Hervé Lefebvre welcomes you in a child friendly environment and provides home cooked traditional French cuisine all prepared with locally sourced produce.
Café de Paris is only 15 minutes from our Calais Terminal. Situated in one of the main streets of Calais Nord next to the watch tower "La Tour du Guet".
Limited period offer: Valid until 31 December 2014 for lunch or dinner.
How to redeem the offer: Advance booking required. Customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel hanger on arrival at the restaurant.
Getting there and around
Café de Paris – only 15 minutes from our Calais Terminal. Situated in one of the main streets of Calais Nord next to the watch tower " La Tour du Guet".
Restaurant Café de Paris
72, rue Royale
Tel: +33 (0) 3 21 34 76 84
Opening Times: Open daily from 09:00 to 01:00 (local time). Continuous service.
View exclusive €20 menu
Menu at €20 per person
* * *
Glass of wine
Bordeaux Baron Philippe de Rothschild
* * *
Country style pate
* * *
Carbonnade flamande served with fries
(Belgian ale and beef stew)
* * *
Terms and conditions of the offer
- Valid until 31 December 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- No cash alternative
- Offer comprises a set 3 course menu. Menu subject to change
- Offer valid for lunch or dinner
- Any exceptions or additions to the menu are at customers' own expense
- Table reservations must be made in advance directly with the restaurant
- Final bill to be paid directly to the restaurant.
- To redeem the offer customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the restaurant.
- This offer can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer.