France's top sea world attraction, less than a 45 minute drive from our Calais Terminal
An unforgettable deep sea adventure...
Home to over 35,000 fish and other marine creatures, Nausicaá is the ultimate undersea family day out. Get to stroke the stingrays, meet the penguins, have a close encounter with the sharks and much more. A hands-on experience that combines education and entertainment.
Aquariums and exhibitions
Visit giant aquariums, attractions, animal reserves and exhibitions featuring live broadcast from all around the world in the interactive TV platform. A unique and inspiring opportunity to learn more about the fascinating world of marine life.
The Californian Sea Lions
The Californian reserve has 400 seats in terraces covered with bamboo. Come and observe the Californian Sea Lions as they exercise every day. The public can attend daily trainings of the 6 sea lions, presented by their carers.
Upon leaving the Californian Sea Lions' Reserve, discover the new area dedicated to biodiversity and protected marine sites. Enter into the universe of marine parks and the immense wild domains that are inhabited by seals, elephant seals or sea lions.
Get to stroke the stingrays in NAUSICAA's touch pool! The stingrays will lift their head out of the water, inviting you to join them, touch them, and experience the ocean from a different perspective...
Island Stories offers visitors the chance to marvel, travel and change their surroundings with spectacular and unusual creatures using multimedia animation in a very inventive set design.
The visitor lands on an island and begins to explore exotic landscapes populated by amazing creatures – colourful reef fauna, zebra sharks, king crabs, pig-nosed turtles, leafy sea dragons and giant octopus.
Get up close and personal with the sharks! Embark on a journey to meet the ultimate marine animal, the shark. Study its fascinating strength and grace in front of a giant aquarium.
Offer validity: Valid until 31 December 2015
How to redeem the offer Voucher must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk at the Victor Hugo Terminal Building. Customers must present their voucher together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the Nausicaà ticket desk
Getting there and around
An unforgettable deep sea adventure... Less than a 45 minute drive on the motorway from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's Calais Terminal
NAUSICAA - Centre National de la Mer
Boulevard Sainte Beuve - B.P. 189
62203 Boulogne-sur-Mer Cedex
Tel: + 33 (0)3 21 30 99 89 (Reservation)
Open daily from 09:30 to 18:30 (local time)
Ticket office closes at 17:30
* Terms and conditions
Save €3 per entrance
• Valid until 31st December 2015
• One voucher for a maximum of 5 people
• Valid only on the full adult rate and the full child rate
• Vouchers must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk at the Victor Hugo Terminal Building. To redeem the offer customers must present their voucher together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the Nausicaa ticket desk
• Voucher can only be redeemed once
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
• Voucher is not for resale and is non transferable.
• Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given
• This offer is provided by Nausicaá and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer.