France's top sea world attraction, less than a 45 minute drive from our Calais Terminal
An unforgettable deep sea adventure...
Home to over 35,000 fish and other marine creatures, Nausicaá is the ultimate undersea family day out. Get to stroke the stingrays, meet the penguins, have a close encounter with the sharks and much more. A hands-on experience that combines education and entertainment.
Aquariums and exhibitions
Visit giant aquariums, attractions, animal reserves and exhibitions featuring live broadcast from all around the world in the interactive TV platform. A unique and inspiring opportunity to learn more about the fascinating world of marine life.
Ocean & Climate: Hot Times Ahead!
As France is the official host of the 21st Climate Change Conference in December 2015, Nausicaa has this year chosen the theme Ocean and Climate to play its part in raising awareness of the importance of oceans in climate regulation.
The Ocean is at the heart of the gigantic world climate machine. But climate deregulation is affecting the vast ocean reaches and the incredible diversity of species they contain. The whole of the Earth’s natural balance is being disrupted. The impact can be felt on our whole way of life: health, safety, food, economy, housing, culture, employment, etc.
Humanity can change the way its sees the world and restore the natural balances, use resources better, depollute, innovate and find new activities to create jobs and wealth.
To tackle this issue, NAUSICAA has imagined an emotionally-charged experience providing visitors with an understanding of the role of the Ocean, the effects of global warming on their everyday lives and encouraging them to take action to combat this and limits its scale.
Exhibition staged in partnership with Météo-France (the French national meteorological service) and the Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (the French national museum of natural history).
The Californian Sea Lions
The Californian reserve has 400 seats in terraces covered with bamboo. Come and observe the Californian Sea Lions as they exercise every day. The public can attend daily trainings of the 6 sea lions, presented by their carers.
Upon leaving the Californian Sea Lions' Reserve, discover the new area dedicated to biodiversity and protected marine sites. Enter into the universe of marine parks and the immense wild domains that are inhabited by seals, elephant seals or sea lions.
Get to stroke the stingrays in NAUSICAA's touch pool! The stingrays will lift their head out of the water, inviting you to join them, touch them, and experience the ocean from a different perspective...
Island Stories offers visitors the chance to marvel, travel and change their surroundings with spectacular and unusual creatures using multimedia animation in a very inventive set design.
The visitor lands on an island and begins to explore exotic landscapes populated by amazing creatures – colourful reef fauna, zebra sharks, king crabs, pig-nosed turtles, leafy sea dragons and giant octopus.
Get up close and personal with the sharks! Embark on a journey to meet the ultimate marine animal, the shark. Study its fascinating strength and grace in front of a giant aquarium.
Offer details: Valid until 31 December 2015. Voucher must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk at the Victor Hugo Terminal Building. Customers must present their voucher together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the Nausicaà ticket desk. Terms and conditions apply
Terms and conditions apply
Getting there and around
An unforgettable deep sea adventure... Less than a 45 minute drive on the motorway from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's Calais Terminal
NAUSICAA - Centre National de la Mer
Boulevard Sainte Beuve - B.P. 189
62203 Boulogne-sur-Mer Cedex
Tel: + 33 (0)3 21 30 99 89 (Reservation)
Open daily from 09:30 to 18:30 (local time)
Annual closing period: from January 5th to 23rd, 2015
Ticket office closes at 17:30
* Terms and conditions
Save €3 per entrance offer
• Valid until 31st December 2015
• One voucher for a maximum of 5 people
• Valid only on the full adult rate and the full child rate
• Vouchers must be collected from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk at the Victor Hugo Terminal Building. To redeem the offer customers must present their voucher together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the Nausicaa ticket desk
• Voucher can only be redeemed once
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
• Voucher is not for resale and is non transferable.
• Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given
• This offer is provided by Nausicaá and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer.
Nausicaa and B&B 2 people €99
• Offer includes entrance to Nausicaá and B&B at Opal'Inn Hotel for 2 people for just €99
• Valid until 30 June 2015 and the month of September. July and August price for the same offer is €118 for 2 people.
• Valid for a maximum of 2 people per room
• The Nausicaá visit and the hotel night must be redeemed on the same date
• To book, send an email at email@example.com
quoting Eurotunnel giving your date of visit. After checking availability with the hotel, Nausicaá will call back to confirm details and take payment.(Visa or Mastercard)
• After checking availability at the hotel, Nausicaá will call back to confirm and take payment
• On arrival at the hotel and Nausicaá, please show your booking confirmation and vouchers
• Bookings are non refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
• This offer is provided by Nausicaá and Opal'Inn Hotel and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to this offer