La Brasserie du Thomé
Panoramic seafood restaurant in Escalles - just outside Calais
La Brasserie du Thomé is a panoramic restaurant set in a converted WW2 blockhouse. It is situated at the top of Mont d'Hubert, 150m above sea level. All its tables offer superb views across the English Channel; Escalles country side, Wissant bay and Dover Strait. Specialising in local seafood, the Fréchou family welcome you, providing traditional French cuisine. Enjoy the views as you tuck into a truly scrumptious meal.
Offer Validity: Valid until 31 December 2014
How to redeem the offer: Advance booking required. To redeem the offer, customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel hanger at the restaurant.
View €20 set menu
Starter of the day
Vegetable & prawns cocktail
Main course of the day
Homemade fresh smoked salmon with seafood sauce
Meat terrine served with fries
Free range chicken casserole with fries
Cheese platter (3 cheese)
Terms and conditions of offer
- The restaurant is closed on Wednesdays.
- Offer valid until 31 December 2014.
- Offer comprises a complimentary bottle of wine to take home when selecting the €20 set menu. Menu subject to change.
- Table reservations must be made in advance directly with the restaurant.
- Offer valid for a maximum of 9 people
- Final bill to be paid directly to the restaurant.
- To redeem the offer, customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle car hanger at the restaurant.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
- No cash alternative
- Any exceptions or additions to the menu are at customers' own expense
- This offer is provided by Thomé de Gamond and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to the offer.
Thomé de Gamond
Cap Blanc Nez
Tel: 00 33 3 21 82 32 03
Opening Times: (local time)
12:00 to 15:00 (last orders by 14:30)
The restaurant is closed on Wednesdays.
Getting there and around
Only 15 minutes from our Calais Terminal. Situated on the provincial road D940 linking the village of Sangatte to that of Escalles on top of Mount Hubert, opposite the Cap Blanc Nez visitor car park.