L’Atlantic Hotel Restaurant
Gastronomic restaurant in Wimereux, only 30 minutes from Calais
Treat yourself and take advantage of either of these 2 exclusive offers at the Atlantic Hotel:
Turn your day trip into a gourmet experience! Alain Delpierre, the owner, welcomes you to l'Atlantic Hotel Restaurant.
Located along the pretty promenade of Wimereux, a charming seaside town between Boulogne and Calais, l'Atlantic Hotel Restaurant offers you a choice of dining experiences: from the restaurant La Liégoise to the more relaxed atmosphere of the brasserie l'Aloze.
Enjoy a gastronomic dining experience of classic French cuisine with an emphasis on seafood dishes all prepared with the finest ingredients.
L'Atlantic Hotel and Restaurant is pleased to offer Eurotunnel Le Shuttle customers a choice of two offers ensuring fine dining and impeccable service.
Offer validity: Offer valid for 2014. The restaurant is closed from 19 January to 24 february 2014.
How to redeem the offer: Both offers must be booked in advance directly with the hotel on 00 33 3 21 32 41 01 or at www.atlantic-delpierre.com. To redeem the offer, customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger at L'Atlantic reception.
Getting there and around
Located on the promenade in Wimereux, just half an hour's drive (40km) south of Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's Calais terminal
L'Atlantic Hotel Restaurant
Digue de Mer
Tél.: 03 21 32 41 01
La Liégeoise Restaurant closed sunday evening and monday lunch time except on bank holidays.
L'Aloze Restaurant closed sunday evening and monday except on bank holidays.
Lunch from 12:00 to 13:45 hours
Dinner from 19:30 to 21:00 hours
Terms and conditions of the offers
- Offer valid for 2014. The restaurant is closed from 19 January to 24 february 2014.
- 15% off your bill and free breakfast: offer applies to a minimum of one overnight stay, and a meal at La Liégeoise restaurant. Excludes the Aloze Brasserie.
- 15% off lunch or dinner on any menu at La Liégeoise restaurant. Excludes the Aloze Brasserie.
- Hotel and restaurant reservations must be made in advance directly with the restaurant on 00 322.214.171.124.01 or at www.atlantic-delpierre.com.
- Both offers exclude drinks purchased at the bar and lunch or dinner at the Aloze Brasserie.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- No cash alternative.
- Any exceptions or additions to the menu are at customers' own expense.
- Final bill to be paid directly to the restaurant.
- To redeem the offer, customers must present their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger on arrival at the restaurant.
- These exclusive offers are provided by L'Atlantic Hotel Restaurant and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to the offer.