Going skiing this season?
Drive straight to the slopes
Your skis go FREEDrive straight to the slopes and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to bring as much ski equipment and luggage as you need. With great value fares, including up to 9 skiers, you spend less on your travel and can spend more on the après-ski!
35 minute channel crossing Skis, snowboards & luggage go FREE Price covers car &
inc. 9 skiers
Great reasons for self drive ski holidays in France:
- Travel at your own pace, you can stop & visit the picturesque villages en-route
- Drive straight to your ski resort with no transfers to worry about
- Be in control on your own timetable and decide when to arrive and leave your resort
- With no baggage restrictions, you can pack everything you need for a fun-filled ski holiday at no extra cost
- No heavy equipment to carry, no busy airports and no long wait for your luggage when you arrive at your destination - it's the hassle-free way to travel to your ski holiday
- Have the flexibility to drive and explore other ski resorts in France
- Plus, on your return you can stock up on French wine and gourmet food!
And even greater reasons to travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle:
- Price covers up to 9 skiers so more of you can travel to France for less
- Skis, snowboards and luggage go FREE
- No booking or credit fees
- No fuel supplements
- Spend more time on the slopes with a choice of up to 4 departures per hour
BE FLEXIBLE with your travel dates. By travelling a day earlier or later than you intended, you can benefit from great savings
Travel at the
† . The best fares are available if you can travel outside the busy times. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle operates 24/7
BOOK EARLY for the lowest fares
Experience complete freedom and flexibility of travel with our Flexiplus ticket: arrive early or late and board the next available shuttle.
PLUS enjoy dedicated check-in, priority boarding and exclusive lounge facilities.
Find out more
Distance and driving times to French ski resorts from the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Calais Terminal
With direct access to the French motorway network, driving to the French ski resorts could not be easier. Most resorts are within 8 to 10 hours drive from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Calais Terminal.
|French ski resorts||Distance (miles)||Distance (km)||Driving Time|
|Les Arcs||611 miles||983 km||10 hours|
|Tignes||619 miles||996 km||10 hours 30 mins|
|Meribel||596 miles||959 km||10 hours|
|Val Thorens||608 miles||979 km||10 hours 15 mins|
|La Plagne||605 miles||974 km||10 hours|
|Avoriaz||550 miles||885 km||9 hours 45 mins|
|Morzine||545 miles||877 km||9 hours 30 mins|
|Courchevel||598 miles||963 km||10 hours|
|Chamonix||557 miles||897 km||9 hours 30 mins|
(Distances and driving times are approximate times given as information only)
† Quieter times - From Folkestone to Calais are generally between 00:00 - 06:00 & 22:00 - 00:00. Quieter times from Calais to Folkestone are generally between 00:00 - 08:00 & 22:00 - 00:00. These times are subject to change and availability