1. Arrive at Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and check-in 2. Collect your departure hanger 3. Visit our Passenger Terminal Building for refreshments 4. Proceed to Passport Control 5. Drive onto the shuttle, sit back and relax 6. Arrive in France
In 35 minutes simply drive off at the end of the crossing and be on your way.
1. Petrol is not called Petrol in French! Essence = PetrolSans Plomb = Unleaded PetrolGazole = Diesel 2. You must be 18 years old and have a valid UK driving licence, insurance and vehicle documents. 3. A GB sticker must be displayed on the rear of your car if your number plate does not include this information. 4. It is compulsory to carry a red warning triangle and reflective jacket. 5. You will need to adjust your headlamps for driving on the right.
6. Radar detectors are against the law, even if they are switched off. 7. Observe all speed limits.
8. Don't drink and drive, the limit is lower than the UK. 9. Make sure you have European Motor Breakdown cover.
10. And don't forget to drive on the right.
We are near Folkestone, and have our own motorway exit at junction 11A of the M20 straight to our check-in booths.
GPS coordinates:Latitude: 51:05:44N (51.09559), Longitude: 1:07:19E (1.12207)
Find us at:
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
We are just outside Calais. Take junction 42 of the A16 motorway and the slip road takes you straight to our check-in booths.
Latitude: 50:56:21N (50.93906), Longitude: 1:48:52E (1.81446)
Find us at:
Travelling to France couldn't be easier - with up to four shuttle departures an hour at peak times, you'll be sure to find a time that suits you!
TIP 1: Our extensive timetable enables you to select your preferred date and time of travel.
TIP 2: Check availability in 3 easy steps
1. Select your travel dates
2. Select your preferred time slot (e.g.: between 08:00 & 10:00)
3. Choose your shuttle departure (i.e.: 08:20 departure)
You should check-in at least 30 minutes before your booked departure time, and no more than 2 hours before.
This allows for security checks at the French and British frontier controls, and time to get into the boarding lanes.
You will need your booking reference number and the credit/debit card used to make the booking.
If you would like a quick coffee before you go or take advantage of our UK and French Terminal buildings, don't forget to give yourself enough time.
Customer Information Line: +448444630000
Customer Contact Centre: +448443353535
Postsale and any other queries: +443457353535
Customer Relations: email@example.com
Sanef, the French motorway operator has now extended its Liber-t automatic toll payment service to UK motorists. It simply makes French "Autoroute" toll payment easy for you. You can now apply for FREE* for a toll tag and beat the queues on the French motorways.
To receive this exclusive offer you must sign up via this page and enter your Eurotunnel Le Shuttle booking reference or frequent traveller number in the promotional code box of the subscription form. Failure to do so will delay the delivery of your tag.
* This offer is provided by SANEF Tolling and can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any claims and is not liable for any changes made to the offer. SANEF Tolling terms and conditions apply.** Subject to French VAT
Desktop version | Legal Information
© 2011 Eurotunnel. All rights reserved.