(1) No person shall
(a) drive or manoeuvre a vehicle dangerously or
(b) drive or manoeuvre a vehicle without due care and attention, or without reasonable consideration for other persons using the tunnel system
(2) No person shall drive, position, park or leave a vehicle
(a) in any place other than one designated for the purpose by a constable or Eurotunnel
(b) otherwise than as directed by Eurotunnel
(3) No person shall park or leave a vehicle or cause or permit it to remain for a period in excess of the permitted time in any place where the period of waiting is restricted by notice except with the permission of or as directed by a constable or Eurotunnel.
(4) No person shall use any vehicle, or cause or permit it to be used for the purpose of camping or otherwise staying overnight unless authorised to do so by Eurotunnel.
(5) No person in charge of a vehicle shall cause or permit it -
(a) to obstruct or disrupt the flow of any traffic whether at a toll collection point or elsewhere
(b) to delay or disrupt the running of any shuttle service
(c) otherwise to obstruct or disrupt the operation of the tunnel system
(d) to cause danger to any person or property
(6) No person shall use any vehicle or cause or permit it to used at anytime when
(a) the condition of the vehicle or any of its equipment or accessories
(b) the number of passengers carried in or on it or the manner in which they are carried
(c) the weight, position, distribution, packing, securing or adjustment of any load is such as to cause, or be likely to cause, danger, injury or nuisance to any person or property.
(7) No person shall in any part of the tunnel system to which the enactments relating to road traffic do not apply, use or leave any vehicle or cause or permit it to be used or left, if it fails to comply with
(a) the lighting requirements
(b) the construction and use requirements as to brakes steering gear, tyres or electrical or lighting apparatus
(c) any other requirements as to safety or roadworthiness
Which apply to that type of vehicle when on a road to which
the enactments relating to road traffic apply.
(8) No person shall use any vehicle or cause or permit it to be sued unless its fuel and exhaust systems, including the condition and extent of filling of any fuel tank and the condition of any fuel cap or equipment relating to the carriage or use of fuel, are at all times such that no danger or nuisance is caused or is likely to be caused to persons or property and that there is no risk of fuel spillage.
(9) No vehicle shall be driven into the Terminal unless the vehicle has sufficient fuel or other power to leave the tunnel system.
(10) No person shall, except under the direction of a constable or Eurotunnel, remove from any part of the tunnel system any vehicle which is in need of or receiving breakdown services or roadside assistance or is otherwise disabled or inoperative: and no person shall, except with the consent and under the direction of a constable or Eurotunnel, provide any such services or assistance for reward.
(11) No person shall wash, service, repair or maintain a vehicle or change a tyre or wheel of a vehicle, in any part of the tunnel system other than an area designated for the purpose by Eurotunnel, except under the direction of a constable or Eurotunnel.
(12) No person shall refuel a vehicle or cause or permit liquid fuel to be put into or removed from any tank or other container except in a place designated for that purpose by Eurotunnel.
(13) No person shall start the ignition of or move any vehicle whilst it is inside a shuttle train unless authorised or requested by Eurotunnel to do so.