Parties of 15 vehicles or more
If you are planning on travelling together as a group with 15 vehicles or more for private, corporate or sporting events, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is the ideal way to cross the Channel.
Whatever your reason for travelling, we would like your journey to be stress-free. We have years of experience in assisting large parties to travel to the Continent ensuring a smooth and fast crossing.
Please fill out the booking request and we will contact you to discuss your journey. To allow us to make the necessary arrangements and offer you the best possible rate, please send us your request as soon as possible, especially if you're planning to travel during our busy times.
What we offer:
- One rate for the whole group*
- We will aim to keep your group together from your arrival at Check-In to pre-boarding in allocation lanes
- Dedicated meeting areas are available at the UK and French terminals upon request
- We will endeavour to accommodate everyone on the same train, subject to space availability and group size
- Dedicated trains can also be commissioned for larger groups
- To help smooth the journey for larger groups, we can notify, upon request, the border controls in UK and France of your travel details
- Assistance for photos, filming and press opportunities that you may want to organise
- Advice on travelling abroad
- If you have any other requests regarding your travel, please just ask
Group bookings are available for various types of vehicles… even scooters! All we ask is that you travel on the same day on your outward and return journeys.
* Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's fares are calculated upon the demands on our service. The further ahead you book, the lower the fares and the more bookings made the more the fares will increase. Therefore; during our busy days, we may not always be able to offer a discount but your agreed group fare will be applied to the whole group regardless of the number of vehicles or increase in fares due to the demand on our service. Fares will be charged according to the vehicle type. Should there be more than one vehicle type in the party, different rates will apply accordingly. You will also benefit from a dedicated team of specialists to help with booking details and administration needs at no extra cost.