Travel money at Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Click and Collect your travel money with travelex.co.uk
Say goodbye to the hassle of arranging your holiday money, simply pick yours up right from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle with ease. All you need to do is place your order online with Travelex to lock in our very best rate, and you'll be able to collect your money from our Eurotunnel Le Shuttle store when you travel. With over 45 different world currencies available to buy from Travelex, meaning that you’re sure to find the money that you need for your trip.
Order your travel money today at www.travelex.co.uk/travel-money.
- Offer valid on Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 February 2016.
- One voucher per person.
- No minimum spend required.
- Offer valid on Euros only at Travelex in the Victor Hugo Terminal. The same offer is available in the Charles Dickens Terminal for Pound Sterling.
- Travelex reserves the right not to redeem, or accept photocopied, damaged, forged or defaced vouchers
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Customers mustcollect the offer voucher from the Customer Service and Tickets Desk or the Voucher Collection Point in the Victor Hugo Building on the day of travel during the period of the promotion. Customers must present their voucher(s) together with their Eurotunnel Le Shuttle ticket hanger at the desk.
- This offer can be withdrawn without notice at any time. Eurotunnel Le Shuttle cannot be responsible for any changes made to this offer.
Heard about our Travelex Cash Passport?
Not everyone likes the idea of having all their holiday money on them – and our Travelex Cash Passport™ Prepaid Currency Card might be exactly what you’re looking for. It works just like a bank card, and is PIN protected for the ultimate safety and security. All you need to do is order your card online and top it up with your chosen currency. Then you’ll be able to use your card everywhere that you see the MasterCard acceptance mark.
- Free ATM withdrawals†
- Not linked to your bank account
- Accepted at over 28.5 million merchants and ATMs worldwide
- Chip and PIN protected
- Lock in the same exchange rate, every time you load or reload your card
- Available in seven currencies: euro, US dollar, Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, New Zealand dollar, South African rand and British pound.
Order your Cash Passport
If you find yourself in a rush, you’ll be pleased to know that we also have cash points (ATMs) dotted around the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Passenger Terminal Buildings. You can use most credit, debit, Maestro, and American Express cards with them, meaning you’ll be able to get out both euros and British pounds in a flash.
Worried about taking too much money with you?
It’s not easy to budget ahead of your trip and sometimes you’ll take far too much with you. But don’t worry, because we’ll exchange it back for you on your return. Just remember to get our Travelex Buy Back Plus plan for just £3.99 before you travel and you can sell us back any leftover notes you have, with no commission and for an identical exchange rate to when you bought them.
Holidaying in Europe this summer?
Take a look at our Travelex Smart Traveller Guide for all the latest tips and tricks on Europe’s most fascinating cities!
Travelex Price Promise
Our Price Promise* helps you to get the best price on your currency. That means if you do shop around and find a better deal, we’re happy to refund you the difference.
Terms and Conditions
† Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits.
Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael and Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*For full terms and conditions please visit the Travelex Online Price Promise page at travelex.co.uk.