• A minimum of £200/€250 must be spent to qualify for the refund of the half price daytrip ticket.
• The half price daytrip ticket must be purchased between 18th January and 17th February 2016 for travel on 16, 17 or 18th February 2016.
• £200/€250 must be spent in one transaction i.e one receipt.
• Offer available only in World Duty Free in the Charles Dickens Terminal, Calais.
• Purchases must be made on Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 February 2016.
• Applies on any items purchased in the World Duty Free shop in Calais.
• Customers will be refunded in the currency shown on their booking confirmation by bank transfer only.
• To claim their refund, customers must send by email or post their shopping receipt and their booking reference number to email@example.com
or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, Sales Support Department, UK Terminal, Ashford Road, Folkestone, Kent CT18 8XX.
• A refund can be processed on receipt of both documents.
• Once verified confirmation and details to arrange a bank transfer of the refund for the half price daytrip ticket will be sent to the email registered to the original Eurotunnel Le shuttle booking.
• The shopping receipt and booking reference must be sent by 29 February 2016. Eurotunnel reserves the right to refuse damaged receipts or photocopies.
• The amount will be refunded directly to the customer’s bank account.
• The half price day trip ticket conditions