Travel with your pet
Only £16 per pet*, each way
Your pet stays with you in the comfort of your car
We know you treat your pet as part of your family, thats why they get to travel in your vehicle with you for the short 35 minute journey time to France.
More than 1,100,000 happy pets have already travelled with us
Over 68% of the pets entering into the UK choose Eurotunnel Le Shuttle+
We are constantly working with key pet transportation partners to improve how we deliver our 'first class' pet service.
+ DEFRA statistics correct as of 2013
Learn more with DEFRA
How it works
Travelling with a pet is as easy as 1, 2, 3 when coming back into the UK.
1. Book your pet. Add your dog, cat or ferret to your booking
2. Arrive at the terminal. Have your pet checked at our Pet Reception Building on the Calais Terminal
3. Check-in. Proceed through check-in and wait for your booked departure.
Six top tips you should consider when taking your pet on holiday from our resident vet, Tony Barnes of Manor Veterinary Clinic.
1. Ensure your pet's vaccinations are up-to-date before you book your holiday - don't leave it until the last minute.
2. If you have a long journey ahead of you give your pet a light meal before you go and remember to pack small snacks for them (and the family).
3. Pets are susceptible to diet changes so take adequate supplies of their normal food.
4. Plan to make plenty of stops along the way.
5. Pack additional items like spare collars, leads, beds, as well as toilet bags and of course plenty of water. It's thirsty work going on holiday.
6. Be aware there are more biting insects abroad than we have in the UK. Ask your vet how you can take preventative steps for your pet.
When leaving the UK pets are not required to go through any Pet Control checks. It is only when returning to the UK that they are required to go to the Pet Reception Building at our Calais Terminal.
* applicable per dog, cat or ferret
Search and book