Tour operator account holder
Open a Tour operator account
Tour operator accounts with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle will only be granted if you satisfy the following criteria:-
- The Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel ticket must be packaged with accommodation and sold to your clients as a single combined price package.
- Customer's outbound journeys must originate from Folkestone.
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is featured within any promotional material you produce ie, Internet, brochures.
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's corporate guidelines must be adhered to.
- Eurotunnel Le Shuttle's MIT Terms & Conditions are respected.
If you are a Tour operator and can satisfy the above, then please send a fax on your letter headed paper to: 01303 288948, detailing the following information:
- What type of accommodation will you be offering to your clients eg: Hotels, Apartments, Camping etc
- Where your programme will be advertised eg: Internet, brochure, local / national media.
- What will be your customers main stay season- Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter.
- What other Cross-Channel Transport providers you are / planning to work with.
- Which other transportation carriers you will be offering- eg Air, Eurostar, Western Channel Routes.
- How many bookings you expect to make with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle within the first year of trading.
- The total number of short sea return car bookings you expect to make within the first year of trading.
Once this information has been received, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle shall consider and revert with the view to setting up a Tour operator account and confirm full procedures.