Travel insurance, are you covered?
Comprehensive and great value cover from only £6.50
Ideal cover if planning a trip to the ContinentSingle or annual policies available - Comprehensive cover for medical emergencies, loss or damage to belongings, covers travel delays and personal liability
Prices start from£6
No age limit, 50%
off child prices
- All premiums include Insurance Premium Tax
Summary benefits and coverage
|Prices from only||£6.50
English Speaking emergency helplines|
|Maximun number of days covered||Up to max. 94 days||Cover for 365 days, max. 31 days per trip|
|Age Limit||Unlimited||Up to max. 69 years|
|Travel Insurance||Up to||Up to|
|No. of people covered on policy||Individual cover||Individual cover|
|Cancellation or curtailment||£5,000||£5,000|
|Hospital in-patient benefit||£20 per day
|£20 per day
|Loss of passport||£250||£250|
|Camping and Caravan cover||£500 camping equipment||£500 camping equipment|
|Pet Cover||£200 vet fees, £300 boarding||£200 vet fees, £300 boarding|
|Optional Golf equipment cover||£1,000||£1,000|
|Optional Winter Sports benefits||Up to||Up to|
|Replacement ski hire||£250||£250|
|Ski pass and fees||£250||£250|
See how we compare
Travel Insurance - Single Trip Cover
|1 day||7 days||14 days|
(All premiums shown include Insurance Premium Tax)
Competitor rates were obtained from independent research carried out in October 2014 for 1 adult travelling to France with baggage cover. Terms and conditions may vary between providers.
Travel Insurance - Annual Cover
|Europe||Worldwide (incl. USA)|
(All premiums shown include Insurance Premium Tax)
Competitor rates were obtained from independent research carried out in October 2014 for 1 adult travelling to France in a 2009 Golf 1600, with baggage cover. Terms and conditions may vary between providers.
How to buy your Travel Insurance
It's as easy as...
part of your booking
Upgrade to PLUS for extra peace of mind - Motor Breakdown PLUS, All-in-One PLUS & All-in-One PLUS with Winter Sports Cover - extra cover for replacement parts and garage repair bills up to £500
If only 1 person is travelling, purchase our Personal Travel Insurance and European Motor Breakdown Cover separately, rather than our All-In-One product, as this is better value for money and you could save up to £19.80#.
Important information for Single Trip Cover
- Personal Travel Insurance provides comprehensive Travel Insurance for individuals.
- Children under 18 are half price, infants under 2 are free.
- There is no age limit for passengers travelling on Single Trip insurance, however, there is a maximum age limit of 69 years for Annual Travel. If you require Annual Travel and are 70 years or more, you may be able to obtain alternative Annual Travel insurance by contacting: Free Spirit www.freespirit4aga.co.uk and quote code EUT1000 (tel 0845 609 8864). Alternatively, the British Insurance Brokers Association www.biba.org.uk (tel 0870 950 1790).
- Full policy terms and conditions are available upon request through our
or see policy documents below.
Important Information for Annual Cover
- Individual: an adult aged 18 and over but less than 70.
- Couple: an individual and partner, aged 18 and over but less than 70 living at the same address.
- Family: a partner and spouse aged 18 and over but less than 70, and up to 6 children aged under 18, all living at the same address.
- Single Parent Family: an adult aged 18 and over but less than 70, and up to 7 children aged under 18, all living at the same address.
- Each trip must be for 31 days or less.
+ Price shown is for one adult travelling for one day
++ Price shown is for one adult for annual cover
# Based on a 17 day trip for 1 person.
For more information and prices call 08708 50 82 99
European Motor Breakdown
Eurotunnel Motor Breakdown Cover is administered by Automobile Association Insurance Services Ltd and underwritten by Acromas Insurance Company Limited.
Calling from the UK, UK mobile and abroad:
00 800 88 77 66 55
(when dialing from within UK always dial 00 800 the European breakdown emergency centre and not 0800 which is the UK breakdown emergency centre)
If you experience difficulties, please use the following numbers:
08 25 09 88 76 or 04 72 17 12 00
Eurotunnel Travel Insurance, including Winter Sports Option is administered by Allianz Global Assistance (which is a trading name of Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd) and underwritten by AGA International SA.
24 hour medical emergency helpline:
00 44 20 8666 9219
For other Personal Travel Insurance claims, phone:
00 44 20 8666 9218
Terms and conditions
- General insurance products have a statutory cancellation period of 14 days during which period you will receive a full refund of premium unless the insurance cover has already started.
- Please consult the policy terms and conditions for how to cancel a policy.
- Eurotunnel Motor Breakdown Cover is administered by Automobile Association Insurance Services Ltd and underwritten by Acromas Insurance Company Limited.
- Eurotunnel Travel Insurance, including Winter Sports Option is administered by Allianz Global Assistance (which is a trading name of Mondial Assistance (UK) Ltd) and underwritten by AGA International SA.
The Channel Tunnel Group Limited is an Appointed Representative of Eurotunnel Financial Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.